Hai-O's luck for the DS


Malaysia Cup finally returns to NSW for the second time in three years when the rise in the last 10 minutes by the children of Mohd. Azraai Khor Abdullah managed to sink City 2-1 in the final stage in the Shah Alam Stadium on Tuesday.
In front of 70.000 spectators, the veteran striker, Hairuddin Omar or 'O-O' to prove that he brings luck to the Negeri Sembilan when the goal-86 minutes to ensure that the City home disappointed, although the squad Turtle superior one goal through Mohd Ashaari Samsudin (minute 59 ).
NSW win network caused by a cross Shukor Adan from the right side of the switch sending the Shahurain Abu Samah, Hairuddin release a beautiful kick scissors kick straight into the right corner of the goal without being able to reach by Sharbinee.
Earlier, N. Equalized nine S. Kunalan network results (minute 81).
Increased sweet, players who come from Setiu, Terengganu was also named as player of the final.
This is the third consecutive goal for the 32-year-old players in action on Malaysia Cup final.
It is also a personal success lifted the trophy a third time, after the title of champion last season while with Kelantan and Selangor in 2009.
Success today is also the third time for the Negeri Sembilan Malaysia Cup title.
Previously they won in 1948 and two seasons ago in 2009.
Meanwhile, Hairuddin said that although NSW a goal, the player did not lose heart in the pursuit of goals.
He said since the beginning of the NSW game actually has a lot of chances but it is unfortunate that it failed to find finish.
"When the 1-1 draw, I look at is still there 15 minutes match.
"So I think I need to do something for the team.
"Then I determined if any chances after this, I would not go astray mempersia.
"Finally I expected chances appeared at minute 86 and I am happy being able to execute them, thus the final winning goal this season," he said.
Recognizing the many who were disappointed with the network of victory, Hairuddin also apologized to all the City fans who watched the match yesterday also which is in the state.
This is because the native state network disappointing night for the title of champion.
"I apologize to them (supporters Terengganu). I understand they would be disappointed with this defeat. I also hope they do not hate me," he said.
"I hope the City fans, I understand the NSW players and committed to the team I represent," he said.